Well wasn’t November a busy one? I (somehow) managed to keep the posts going through spending several Saturdays driving to and from Manchester, arranging the rental of our house, moving to Manchester, and a week with no internet (thank you BT and Royal Mail…). Yikes! Thanks for sticking with me, guys.
Recipes from November
- Christmas Vegan Rocky Road
- Easy Vegan Protein Pumpkin Blondies (gluten free)
- Easy Vegan Bean Burgers (gluten free)
- Roasted Sweet Pumpkin Seeds
- Simple, Low Fat Kale & Potato Soup (gluten free)
- Superpowered Quinoa Vegan Risotto
- Tempting Baked Marshmallow & Oreo Vegan Cheesecake
- Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Banana Flapjacks
Reviews and other things
- Travelling Foodie Review: Afternoon Tea at La Suite West (London)
- Video:What do vegans actually eat?
- Video:What I ate today #2 – just your average vegan food
This month’s most popular posts
This is getting a little predictable! The top two spots are our old favourites, vegan rocky road and chocolate Oreo cupcakes! Although this month, my new sweet potato, coconut & ginger soup sneaked into third place by quite a healthy margin.
The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards. I can’t remember where I got this – I think I picked it up at a used book sale. It was alright – a nice casual read. It tells the tale of a family across the span of a lifetime, and how one decision affects their lives. If you want an easy read, this would be a good option.
The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving A F*ck by Sarah Knight. I picked this one up in the airport on a bit of a whim. It’s actually quite good! It’s not a fiction book, but more of the ‘self-help’ variety. Knight coaches you through making lists of things you don’t need to care about, basically, and how to stop caring about them.
Hello December, and winter festivities!
Oh boy have I got some treats lined up for you! I want to have a go at making some vegan fudge, and another cheesecake with a festive spin. I’ve got a healthy, creamy, protein packed tomato soup that I just love and want to share. I’m also collating a few gift ideas into a post to help out any of ya’ll looking to buy some cruelty free gifts! What else? Oh! Veganuary! It’s coming up fast so I’m having a think about that, to see if there’s anything I can do. Are any of you guys thinking about doing it? What do you need from me? Let me know in the comments box below.