What’s more fun than trying to remember to film food? How about trying to do so subtly in an office filled with regular, non-blogging folk?
- Breakfast Berry protein porridge
- Snack Apple; Americano with soy milk and sugar free hazenut syrup
- Lunch Mushroom stroganoff and brown rice; celery, bell pepper, rocket & lettuce
- Snack Christmas Pud nakd bar
- Dinner Tofu & vegetable stir fry + courgette noodles
What you didn’t see
Is that I dropped my phone whilst trying to film my coffee, or that I also devoured a ‘Christmas Pud’ Nakd bar after lunch, and some more celery before dinner. Hey, I remembered the big ones!
What did I use?
Just my iPhone! It’s a 6S and a little buggy after I had a shattered screen replaced, but it did very well throughout the day. Thank goodness for small (technical) favours.
If you liked this one
If you liked this What I Ate Today video, I have a few more… well, two, actually:
A guide for new vegans
Obviously it’s Veganuary at the moment I found this the other day and wish I’d had a quick overview like this in my early days of giving up all the meat, dairy and eggs from my diet! Anyway, in the spirit of supporting the cause, I wanted to share it with ya’ll in case you find it helpful to!